Saturday, February 9, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Another year has gone by! I just dont believe its 2008. Well I thought I'd come on here and update everyone on whats going on. Vaughn is still working for Calply and things have slowed down alot. His pay checks are so much smaller so we are hurting. I found a new job as a dispatcher over serivces drivers at a tire shop. I am pretty much their manager but I dont have to worry about firing them or anything. i like it. My father is still living with us. Hopefully he will move out at the end of the month. Vaughn and I relaised the other day that out of the year and half we've been married we've only lived alone for 4months. Now that is sad. We will be uncle and aunt again this summer. Vaughn's sister Maren is due in August. We are excited but sad that they live all the way in Arizona. Other than that everything is same ol'. I need to get some more pictures on here.

1 comment:

Aggieland Mom said...

Time sure does fly, I can't believe you've only lived alone 4 months!! That is sad (by the way, it's "realized", not "relaised"). That's cool Maren is having a baby!