Thursday, August 20, 2009

6 weeks!






Wow Layla is growing so fast! She is smiling like crazy and loves to "talk" its so sweet. She has been pretty fussy lately though and has decided she no longer likes to take long naps during the day. Which makes it hard to get anything done. I weighed her on my scale and I think she's almost 13lbs! What a chunk. I went to my 6 week check up and all is well. I started Weight Watchers on Monday and started exercising. I still have a lot of weight to lose to even get back to my pre pregnancy weight but i'm on my way.
Layla's Auntie Elise came to visit us for the last 2 weeks. It was great to have her help. I even got to go back to my water aerobics class while she babysat Layla.
I'm currently searching for a part time job. I so dont want to work but I'm going to have to if we ever are going to get out of debt. Sigh.

2 comments:

Linds said...

Layla is such a pretty girl- and a chunky little thing (that means she's healthy). Good luck- that post baby weight is the worst. Check out Sarah's 10 in 6 blog at http://teninsix.blogspot.com/ I'm sure she'd love to have you. I'm trying to get healthier with some support. Most of the other ladies are trying to lose weight. I'm just trying to get motivated to exercise. Love ya!

Julia said...

What a sweetie pie! You and Vaughn have been blessed abundantly through your sweet angel Layla! You both look so happy to be parents. It is also good to see Aunt Elise get a chance to spend time with MY Layla, LOL. You look beautiful Jeanie, just as you always have been!