Friday, August 7, 2009

Layla is 1 month old!





Layla turned 1 month old today! How did that happen? She has been smiling alot and tries to coo. She also has been trying to lift her head. My scale dosnt work very well but I think she is almost 10 lbs. In honor of her month birth day she gave me 5 hours straight of sleep last night! It was wonderful. She has some what of a schedual going. So I can kinda plan things around her schedule. The only thing that hasnt been going so well is her feedings. We stopped breast feeding/pumping because it just wasnt going very well for either one of us. So now we are trying to figure out the right formula for her and she's been very sensitive. She also has decided she wants to eat every hour. Instead of 2 or 3 hours. Its been kinda rough trying to get her back to at least a 2 hour schedule. Vaughn and I are trying to get things back to somewhat normal. I've been looking for a part time job. We just have way too much debt for just one income. Anyways here are some pictures I took today!

5 comments:

Linds said...

She's one cute little chunky baby- I love chunky babies! :-)

mom2cherreys said...

What a chunky monkey! I LOVE chunky babies! She is so adorable. I hope she gets on a better schedule for you guys! We hope to make a trip to Utah soon!

Kamilla said...

We had a really hard time with Lincoln's eating in the beginning too. Don't worry, she will live! There are at least a dozen formula options out there, you'll find one that works, and the older she gets the less sensitive her belly will be. It does get easier.

Ash said...

Crazy! I feel like Kollette just turned one month, now she's a year! Layla is a doll!

Sarah said...

She's so precious, Jeannie!