Friday, March 19, 2010

Layla is 8 months!



I'm a little late posting this. But on March 7th Layla turned 8months. She is getting so tall. She gained about a pound. I started noticing all her clothes are getting too small on her. So we moved up to the 9-12month size! It is exciting to move to a new size because of the new outfits but it's a little bitter sweet packing up her clothes that dont fit her.
Layla still is not interested in crawling. She loves to roll and roll. She likes to do this in her crib as well when she dosnt want to nap. One of the things she likes to do in her crib is turn side ways and kick the wall. Layla has always been a big kicker even since she was just tiny. Now that she figured out how much fun it is in the bathtub she gets so excited to take a bath and once she in in she kicks so much I end up being soaked from head to toe.

Layla is way more interested in big people food. She rather not even eat her baby food. She wants what is on our plates. I probably shouldn't be giving her everything that I have but she loves it.
In one week Layla will be taking her first ever airplane ride. Her and I are flying out to Wisconsin for a week. We are also traveling to Iowa while we are there to see my sister Nicole and her kids. We are so excited. Most of my siblings have not yet met Layla. I'm also excited for Layla to meet her cousins Alex and Ivy! Stay tuned for pictures when we get back.
I am so excited for this summer. Layla and I are going to have so much fun. She loves being out side and so do I. Here are some pictures I took the other day.


No comments: